Coyote Coupons Mission Statement
The Coyote Coupon Book was established in 1999 to serve the people, charitable groups and merchants of Apache Junction, East Mesa and Gold Canyon.
Our continued goal is to produce a product which benefits our entire community:
- To save individuals and families money while encouraging them to try new places.
- To help fundraising groups raise valuable funds with a quality product that is locally centered.
- To provide an inexpensive advertising vehicle for local merchants to reach consumers.
- To encourage the overall health and promotion of the East Valley with individuals, families, charitable groups and merchants working together.
- Coyote Coupons is dedicated to these values and would like to hear your comments or suggestions on how we can better serve our community.
Leslie Beccard founded Coyote in 1999 as a home based business at the base of the Goldfield Mountains. Her inspiration for the name walked right through their desert wash, paused and stared at her, while she was on the front porch musing what she should name her new coupon book. She’s loved coyotes ever since.